Best Ways You Can Grow Your Business Using Digital Printing
In order to create an end-to-end marketing strategy, you need to cover as much ground as possible.
Sure, digital marketing is all the rage in 2021, but this doesn’t mean that old-school marketing is getting outdated. In fact, the advancement of technology affects all forms of marketing, and the best example of this is how it affects digital printing.
With the improvements in both printing techniques and printers themselves, digital printers are able to:
- Increase the average output
- Make their operations more cost-effective
- Increase the quality of printed designs
Moreover, with the ever-present threat of cyber-attacks, an investment in old-school marketing seems somehow intuitive. With that in mind and without further ado, here are the best ways you can grow your business using digital printing.
Different Outreach Methods
There are so many different forms of printed materials that you can consider, ranging from flyers and brochures all the way to branded mugs, t-shirts, and more. This means that their properties are:
- Informative (flyers, brochures, leaflets)
- Purely promotional (t-shirts)
- Generating long-term loyalty (mugs, notepads, etc.)
The rule of seven is a marketing principle that you need to have seven separate interactions with a brand before your conversion. With promotional materials like printed mugs, the logo (reminder) of a business will always be in front of your client’s eyes.
By having this reminder, you will always be somewhere in their field of view, which will make the transition from brand recognition to brand awareness a lot faster.
Digital printing is probably the most efficient form of printing, which is reflected on its cost. The price per printed unit is always reasonable, which is why the cost-effectiveness of the method cannot be disputed. Printed materials raise brand recognition and brand awareness; however, they also generate value for your audience. Generating value increases brand loyalty and makes your audience more likely to:
- Become first-time customers
- Turn into regular customers (returning customers)
- Become brand ambassadors
These are the three final stages of the customer lifecycle, all of which can start with printed material.
Digital printing is far easier to set up than its alternatives (offset printing, etc.); this is why printing on-demand is much simpler, as well. What are the advantages of printing on-demand? First of all, it’s a lot quicker.
Second, it gives you a more efficient way of managing your own resources. Printing more materials than you currently need means tying up your capital.
While most printed materials get used and distributed early on, the truth is that many entrepreneurs and inexperienced marketers aren’t really comfortable in tying up their capital.
On-demand printing allows you to skip this entirely.
Increasing Your Online Presence
How can printing be used to increase your online presence? Well, there are several things you can do to make it so.
- First, you can offer a code that is redeemable on your website.
- You can include the QR code to take your audience directly to a website, product page, or the page where the contest starts.
- You can also mention your website, leave the URL, or just include your social media handles. This way, those who want to find you the old-fashioned way can do this much easier.
This is not the only way for your offline presence to affect your online footprint. Guerilla marketing is one such example.
Customizing your design while digital printing is a lot simpler than it is with any alternative. This leaves you a chance to make some last-minute changes and customizations. Seeing as how the design is always prepared on display, it’s much easier to change it last-minute, giving you more options. Also, since all your designs are already saved, you can just load and customize them to reuse them. This is great when planning for branding consistency.
Riding the Wave of the Future
It goes without saying that digital printing is the most innovative form of printing there is. The quality and resolution of the texture, customization options, and cost-effectiveness per unit are simply unparalleled when compared to any other printing technique.
Taking advantage of this concept will allow you to stay ahead of the curve. The level of customization and personalization of printed materials that you can get this way is not to be underestimated either.
Choosing the Right Partners
Keep in mind that while buying a digital printer may sound like a great idea, if you’re serious about using printed materials to promote your business, it’s better to outsource this task. However, how do you find the right printing partners?
- First of all, you do your research. Find all the digital printing companies you’re interested in and check if some comparison reviews are available. This will give you more than just their prices and features; it will also give you some sort of a reference point. Let’s face it; if you’ve never done this before, the chances are that you have no idea what’s affordable, what’s cost-effective, and what’s above industry standard.
- Second, read some customer reviews. Customer reviews are often more relatable, and they’re an accurate representation of trustworthiness of a certain business. Just keep in mind that not all customer reviews are to be trusted either.
Finally, don’t go for the lowest prices. After all, you wouldn’t want to be operated on by the cheapest surgeon or to ride on a plane controlled by the cheapest pilot that the airline could afford. Go for quality instead.
Why It’s Important To Take Control Of Your Data In Today’s Marketing
Using new technologies and trends to your advantage will allow you to always stay ahead of the curve. The same goes for knowing how to integrate the new with the old.
Fortunately, the concept of digital printing allows you to do both of these things at the same time. The development of new printing technologies and upgrades on digital printers happen on a regular basis.
The very concept of digital printing is the embodiment of successful coordination of old and new in your marketing efforts.